Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Submission Master Grappling Dummy

I'm trying to sell my Submission Master grappling dummy, and thought I'd let my readers have first crack at it before I put it on ebay. I've only had it for about 7 weeks, but for a few reasons, I need to sell it:


1) I don't find I have that much time to work with it at home. Not enough to justify having it.
2) It's about a size too big for me, but that's the only size they come in. It may squish down in time, with use, but see #1 above for the reason that may never happen under my roof. I haven't even really broken it in yet.
3) It's about 85 pounds, and it's getting old dragging it from the back bedroom where I store it, to the living room, where I use it.


I'm selling it ridiculously cheap compared to how much they cost new, although shipping may be a lot (as I said, it's about 85 pounds). Shipping should be about $100 bucks or less, based on the estimate I got from my local shipper.

Please see this post for pics, more information, and a demo video. Let me know if you're interested! I'd be happy to do it through a Buy-It-Now auction on eBay if you'd like to do it through a secure method.

4 comments:

Buckee said...

I am interested in your Submission Master dummy. When are you going to post it on ebay?

Todd said...

Thanks for your interest, Buckee. I m not sure when it will be listed on ebay - I wanted to give folks a chance to think about it before posting. I'll be listing it soon, and will notify everyone on this blog when it's up for auction. Thanks again!

Buckee said...

Todd,

Thanks!

Gary said...

Hi,
I am interested in your Submission Master Dummy. Please email me at: fightingartsinfo@gmail.com and let me know how much you want for it and when it is available for sale. Thanks. Gary.